Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SatyamevJayate


Seen the inagural show of Aamir Khan’s ” Satyamevjayate” and I should say that it is outstanding. He has raised the issue of female feticide and brought out glaringly how this henious crime is prevalant in most parts of India. The show is aired from 1100 hrs and as the producers wanted it, it was amazing that we could able to see with full family.
The show had a spirit, I should say, with dark realities hitting our face and the strength and will power of mom’s fighting against it. It made me to think, empathise with the people featured in the show and in the end made me to belive that I should also do something to stop it.
It never went overboard and the show is handled in a sensible way. The show ended with a heart touching song rendition by Swanand Kirkere and Ram Sampath.
To conclude, I can vouch that SatyamevJayate lived up to its billing. The concept is novel and handled well by the Genius Aamir. Well, I wish Aamir a great success with SatyamevJayate.
Watch and enjoy the title song of Satyamevjayathe

No comments:

Post a Comment